CONNECT WITH US
Schmidt Facial Plastic Surgery is located at:
DRY CREEK MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDING
125 INVERNESS DRIVE EAST | SUITE 250
ENGLEWOOD, COLORADO 80112
Dr. Schmidt and his team look forward to meeting you. Please call or email to set up an appointment.
PHONE AND WEB CAMERA CONSULTATIONS
For those patients that live outside of the Denver area and are interested in a remote discussion with Dr. Schmidt, we can arrange a phone consultation or a webcam meeting via Skype, Tango, or Facetime. We will provide instructions on how to take photographs of your face so that Dr. Schmidt can analyze them before your remote consultation. While this type of discussion with Dr. Schmidt may give you a preliminary idea of what procedures might benefit you, it does not constitute formation of a true physician-patient relationship, and you should utilize it for informational purposes only. A formal consultation must be performed prior to prescription of any medical or surgical treatment.
Many navigation or GPS systems do not recognize our building’s address. So, please carefully note the following directions:
- From I-25, exit Dry Creek Road and head east
- Assuming the light on the eastbound intersection of East Dry Creek Road and I-25 is the first stop light…
- Pass the Inverness Drive West/Clinton St. intersection (2nd stop light)
- Pass The Shops at Vallagio (on your right)
- Pass the Inverness Blvd. intersection (3rd stop light)
- Pass the AMLI at Inverness apartment complex
- Turn right at Inverness Drive East (4th stop light)
- Immediately move into the left turn lane and turn into the Dry Creek Medical Office Building parking lot.
Please note that many people commonly miss this final turn, so be ready for it so that you don’t get lost!
Take the elevator to the second floor, and turn left to proceed down the hallway. Our clinic is at the end of the hall on the right. Should you or a member of your party need assistance with walking up to our suite, please call ahead, and we will make arrangements to meet you downstairs with a wheelchair.
Click here for directions using Google Maps.